Talk, Talk and More Talk |

This section is dedicated to all the comments my wonderful clients wanted to share with you...

Shannon, Bride, Happy Valley, OR
"How do I describe a woman so perfect for the wedding industry?! Dani's exquisite taste, passion, knowledge, directive personality, yet calm spirit are perfect for wedding planning. She helped make my wedding day perfect! And since then, has helped many of my friends have the same experience! I have complete confidence in recommending Dani to anyone."

Sarah, Bride, Wilsonville, OR
Dani Ross is a fantastic wedding planner. I was so thankful for her on our wedding day. She was organized and relaxed at the same time--which is what every bride needs! She made the rehearsal smooth and easy for everyone. I was so glad that I didn't have to be the one to get every person's attention. She's bold and delegates very well. On the day of the wedding, she was calm, yet direct when it came to getting things done. I'll never forget how well she handled one situation on our wedding day...our flowers didn't show up when they were supposed to. Dani simply kept me in the loop, but never once did I feel worried because I knew she'd figure it out... and she did. I still don't know how, but we had flowers! She's amazing! My husband and I both agree that using Dani as our wedding planner was a decision that were so thankful we made. Thank you Dani!!

Lisa Johnson, Reach Group Consulting, Portland OR
"I am not sure what you call it. The knack? A skilled eye? Dedication? Creativity? Brilliance? Talent? Passion? Whatever words you want to use that is what Dani Ross has in abundance. I have known Dani for over five years and have been so impressed with her as a person. She has great character and work ethic, is a successful business owner and has one of my favorite blogs in her category...Dani is an outstanding choice for your wedding and I endorse her with the greatest enthusiasm!"

Kelly De Luca, Web & Logo Design, Montreal, QC
"Dani is one of the sweetest people I have worked with. Her kindness and flare for all things pretty are one of her best qualities. Keep up the great work!!!"


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin