Tuesday, March 3, 2009

bird and banner




{printed real maple wood cards}


oh my, am i obsessed with bird and banner! who said fabric and wood were materials outside the realm of printed communication?? and now knowing these possibilities, who can go back to just any old piece of printed paper for a wedding invite? :)





{hand-printed valentine invitations}





{hand-printed vintage hankies}






{a playful approach to traditional calligraphy}






{hand-printed lobster bib save the dates}






{letterpress invitations & RSVP cards in hand-stitched fabric pouches}



3 comments:

Kilee said...

ok! I found it! been looking for a material to print my cards on and you just provided me with inspiration. thanks a bunch!

Kilee
www.happyhourbride.com

Hannihaus said...

I went to bird and banner to find the whimsical calligraphy invitation but it's not on their site. Are you sure this is from bird + banner? I love it and would like additional information on pricing.

Dani @ Weddings Fresh said...

i double checked to make sure and yes, they are all from bird and banner. where you looking for this invite? http://www.birdandbanner.com/samplepages/nine_pages/six.html

let me know if i can help you more!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin