Tuesday, April 7, 2009

flash dance, ladies!


i'm sorry for my late, late post today. i am so very tired and my back is taking a turn for the worst at the moment, and my children...well...yeah  :)  eh. i guess we all have these days.  and i really said to myself that i wasn't going to spend my time on my computer or thinking about weddings today because of my lack of attention span and busy schedule, but of course i cannot peel my eyes away from the beautiful images that beckon me back...so here is a snap shot of a the cutest wedding i have seen in a while. and i found this through a fantastic new blog-site called the flash dance. lovely photos, music, wedding vendors, and creativity galore--too much to explain for right now, so go check it out for yourself :) and go here for more of this fun wedding!


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin