Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lille Boutique



sometimes, in a place least expectant, you are introduced to boutiques, flowers, people, and dreams that you never would have had the chance to be a part of, and last night was one of those times for me. i had the greatest little meeting, in a beautifully european setting, surrounded by lush foliage and inspiring passion for nature. can i just say, i love my job! i soon will post on this encounter, but for now, i shall share you a sexy little secret in portland, oregon: lille boutique. sometimes vickies and nordstrom just can't do the trick, and i love to indulge in a trip to a chic french lingerie boutique! all her items are available in store and online. you see the swimsuit below? i MUST have this.





i adore this swimsuit!! good one piece suits are soo hard to come by--this one has great style, ladies!!

2 comments:

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

That first photo is my favorite! Makes me feel like I should put down my sandwich!!!

Unknown said...

oh lille is absolutely gorgeous! how can you not feel feminine when you're in that boutique? sigh.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin